13 Best Bodysuits to Wear With Everything
We owe a lot to the humble bodysuit. From party-ready tops to basics like the best V-neck T-shirts, and white T-shirts, the best bodysuits offer us the next-level comfort and convenience that we never knew we needed.
What used to be considered essential sportswear for dancers and gymnasts (and a one-time stylist secret) has evolved into a wardrobe staple for the masses—in fact, you can now find a bodysuit version of nearly every style of top. Who knew that eliminating the need to repeatedly tuck your shirt into your pants could be such a game changer? It’s part lingerie and part compression, but comfier than your average pieces of shapewear for women. (There’s a reason celebrities love them.)
We’ve combed through reviews and tried on countless options ourselves, in search of the most flattering, versatile, wallet-friendly, and overall best bodysuits. Whether you’re on the hunt for a bodysuit with a bra for big busts, one to wear to work with jeans, or curvy-approved picks from Amazon, there’s something here for everyone. Shop our 13 vetted selects below.
Our top picks:
- Best Short-Sleeve Bodysuit: Mangopop Round-Neck Short-Sleeve Bodysuit, $21
- Best Long-Sleeve Bodysuit: Commando Ballet Turtleneck Bodysuit, $118
- Best Sleeveless Bodysuit: Skims Fits Everybody Square Neck Bodysuit, $58
- Best Bodysuit for Long Torsos: Aerie Long-Sleeve Cross-Back Bodysuit, $40
- Best Lace Bodysuit: By Anthropologie Lace Bodysuit, $98
- Best Shapewear Bodysuit: Shaperx Tummy Control Shapewear Bodysuit, $38
- Best Plus-Size Bodysuit: Soly Hux Scoopneck Short-Sleeve Bodysuit, $21
- Best Bodysuit for Work: Everlane Short-Sleeve Crew-Neck Bodysuit, $40
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.